It’s been a bumpy year in our home, filled with both amazing accomplishments and heartbreaking experiences. Though I spent a few months there processing grief, I have since been working on the next projects in my queue.
Seal Breaker, the sequel to The Grasp of Time, launches in a couple of months. To celebrate its impending arrival, I shared the first three chapters to Patreon. All subscribers get access to that and a small treat tomorrow night for the New Year: the first two sections of a short story about a pair of unlikely witch’s familiars on a quest I’ve been working on because a dear friend requested someone write the story.
My other writing goals for 2019 include:
- Completing two short stories
- Heavily revising the third book in the Amakai series
- Writing 30 new flash fiction pieces
- Completing the first draft of Purgatory, the sequel to Perdition
- Finally deciding on a title for the third book in the Amakai series!
Happy New Year and thank you for your support in 2018. May your 2019 bring you lasting success and joyous adventures.